NOOZE WE CAN OOZE
Brazil is that country that everyone calls the haven for Beautiful women, beautiful beaches & it looks lively, but Brazil also has a huge poverty rate the government ignores (COUGH!! Just like Mexico & the rest of the world COUGH!!!). But the government is also trying to cover that fact up, just like every country hosting the World Cup or even the Olympics, sweeping clout under the rug. What pisses me off is that this was an ongoing problem since forever, everyone knew about the huge poverty population, yet FIFA & the government decide to spend a huge sum of cash on a stadium that would only be used once or twice a year. One thing I want to add, you will get your ass kicked if you go one shouting your dislike of soccer in Brazil, so watch it, that’s sacrilege there. As I said before, Brazil isn’t the only country doing this, Sochi did this too while the ongoing attacks on homosexuality continued, but then Sochi isn‘t spending cash on something that only the elite will use twice.
So to all of you, have fun watching your soccer game & here are some rules:
1.If you live near me, keep your shouting at a decent minimum. Especially when I’m reading.
2. Don’t forget about the poor & the government’s dumb attempts of hiding it from everyone.
3. Don’t you all go out owning the city & destroying stuff because your country won.
4. Don’t turn the World Cup into an unnecessary race war.
I’m serious, the last thing anyone needs is some jackhole saying their team is better cause of the country they come from.
So to all, have fun watching the game, I’ll just sit in my room & read Batman comics. I’m not a soccer guy.
Fuck FIFA, and all of you FIFA fans who like to give FIFA blowjobs, just cause you are a fan of watching guys kick a ball.
Viveh Leh Rebolushion
And yet again, in America there was another shooting after last week’s Los Angeles shooting involving a spoiled rotten rich kid. This time a couple killed two cops in a pizza parlor & killed an innocent person at a Walmart & later killed themselves. I’m not trying to be funny by referencing a film, but this is some ‘Mickey & Mallory’ stuff, not too often you see couples doing stuff like this. The thing that pisses me off is that the news sources are posting the pictures of the couple Cosplaying as The Joker (From Batman) which I can tell, there are going to be special interest groups saying how dangerous people who dress up as villains from fiction are. Those people can suck a lemon, they forget these sociopaths are also White Supremacist extremists. Why did they do this? So they can, as they say, ‘Start a revolution.’
Sorry to disappoint, but killing three people & then yourselves does not start a revolution, not now. If that was the case, you wouldn’t believe how many revolutions would be occurring now. So in the end of the day, this is nothing but stupid people doing stupid stuff. Stupid. To top it all off, these people were crazy to where the people from the Bundy ranch who knew these people said they were crazy. This brings up the issue of ‘Gun Control’, but as always you have the stupid crazy gun nuts always pulling the ‘Obama Gunna Tek Err guns!!!!’ card & half of them are republicans in power. This is why countries like Australia & Canada with stringent gun laws are laughing their asses off. Gun control means controlling how people get guns you asshole, white trash fuckers!!!!!
Maybe these psychotic people wouldn’t have shot up schools & killed tons of innocents if there were more stringent gun laws. I know what you’re thinking, “But if guns are more hard to buy, then people would find out other ways to kill someone.”
Think about it, people with guns won’t think twice about what to do, they’ll just fire a bullet & get over it. Someone planning to kill someone else with a knife will probably go the extra mile.
Think about that you gun nuts.
So that was the ‘NOOZE WE CAN OOZE segment. I will admit, I’ll end up saying some stupid stuff, stuff that other people find stupid or stuff that’s truly stupid. That’s why I double check & edit this blog as best as I can. So if I say something stupid, contact me.
Last time I created a my own, without the help of a ‘Buzzfeed’ in which I documented my favorite ‘Arthur’ episodes. Now, I’m going to try another list, and this is for everyone who grew up in the 90’s with an N64.
Top 10 N64 Games (Based from my collection).
PS: I’m documenting the games I own, so don’t all of you come crying to me when I don’t mention ‘Super Smash Bros’ & ‘Legend of Zelda’. If I don’t have it, I can’t really judge if those games are for me. Do not fret, those (and many others) are games I’m hunting and are on my want list.
This was the first ever console I owned as a kid, I got mine in late 1998 (or 99) on a Christmas morning & still have it today. I still to this day am hunting for some good games for it, but it seems the used market is full of baseball games, N64 has a huge library of baseball video games.
What was it with the 90’s & baseball?
Also it has a huge library of third-party titles, the common one I see all the time is ‘Acclaim’, the company responsible for the ‘Turok: Dinosaur Hunter’ games & that ‘South Park’ first-person shooter game. Amongst the third party tiles, there was a mixed bag of popular gold & incomprehensible crap. Though amongst those titles there were also some highly underrated classics that were buried under the crap & ignored since ‘Sony Playstation’ dominated the market with a fine selection of games.
I’m wasting time here, TOP 10 N64 GAMES:
10. Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire= This wasn’t the first ‘Star Wars’ based game I ever played, but it certainly did blow me away. The first level was the first time any fan & gamer got to relive the battle on Hoth from ‘Empire Strikes Back’ in full open 3D graphics with the brilliant John Williams score. Then the rest of the game is mixed with third-person shooting & a few levels where you’re shooting tie fighters & asteroids through a space field. Also to put a cherry on top, the game has the most epic looking & sounding final level ever. The soundtrack is composed by none other than ‘Joel McNeely’ who did the soundtrack to that Kurt Russel movie ‘Soldier’ &…..that’s all I know about him. This is a neat game the people at ‘Lucas Arts’ put a lot of effort in, especially since this is extended universe material which is never gigantic. Overall, Shadows of the Empire is a pretty common game that can be found anywhere & is a good launch title.
Also I recommend the Soundtrack, the comic books & the novel of the same title.
9. DOOM 64= Say what you will, DOOM 64 is a creepy yet fun game. This game was unfairly panned in it’s 1997 release because guess what? Goldeneye 007 was released the same time & every gamer creamed their pants at that game, so DOOM 64 was not given a chance. This is not a straight port of the original PC game from 1993, but something entirely new. The graphics were different from the PC game, the style & gameplay was the same (Kill anything evil that moves!!!) & the music was brilliant with it’s horrific but not terrible ambient noise. Although the game is too dark (visually too dark to where you’ll have to adjust the brightness), it’s still a fun & cool time. It’s a game every fan must own, but if you’re one who isn’t a fan of finding card keys to progress through levels, then it’s not for you. DOOM 64 is a gamers’ game.
8.Wave Race 64= This is yet another launch title that had a sequel on the Gamecube, but that was all. Wave Race is a harmless game where you race Kawasaki jet skis through waves & neat courses. The music is neat & the graphics are still up to date. This is a neat little game for the kids & adults that no one seems to care about now.
7. Pokemon Stadium= I love pokemon, loved the anime since 1999, played the games since 99, no kid in the late 90‘s hated pokemon. Pokemon Stadium was the greatest transition from 2D to 3D ever. It’s the same old pokemon battle mechanics, but this time you were in a sadium, fighting against other trainers in perfect competition. To top it all off, you could transfer the pokemon from your ‘Pokemon red, yellow & blue’ from the Game Boy games & use them in battle, as well as earn extra XP from the matches. This is the greatest thing ever since canned cheese. It was a game that sold tons of copies, yet copies are being sold for twice as much, even without the box & manual. So this is a title you’ll have to spend extra cash to get online.
6. Perfect Dark= It’s Goldeneye with a female lead!!! It’s still fun, still challenging & the graphics do not disappoint. Yeah, I know it’s now on sale on XBOX Live, but the N64 version is far better!!!! Just like Goldeneye, you get your story mode (which every critic hated upon it’s release) & also a brilliant multiplayer setup which is the reason why people got a N64. So if you dug Goldeneye for the N64, Perfect Dark is a fresh treat. You even get to see the hands reload a gun, IN A FIRST PERSON SHOOTER.
5.Star Fox 64= This game is the same as Star Fox for the Super Nintendo, but it took those polygon graphics, kept the game mechanics, amped up the music & created something completely perfectly different.
“DO A BARREL ROLL!!!”
Sometimes the characters are annoying & bother you, but the game is still fun after playing it 2981 times & the sounds completely immerse you into the star fox universe. This is also yet another game that’s been remade on the 3DS, but for some reason ESRB gave it an E+10 rating. It’s rated E, all you do is shoot down enemy jets, I played this at age 7, your kids won’t be corrupted by shooting bad ships down.
4. F-Zero X= Thank goodness they didn’t add a ‘64’at the end on this title. This is a sequel to the Super Nintendo launch title which gained a few fans & led to a sequel on Game cube & a anime back in 2004. F-Zero X amped up the graphics, the sound, the speed of the game & made the most brilliant, rockin’ racing game EVER!! It’s got a neat heavy metal soundtrack that puts Nickelback to shame, graphics that look even better with the Expansion Pak (Don’t know what it is? GOOGLE IT!) & it’s probably the most violent game with an E-rating ever. There’s a mode where you race on a loop destroying other hovercrafts, 90’s was fun for a kid. So if you like hover cars, racing, heavy metal, then buy this brilliant game!
3. Super Mario 64= & this is the game everyone knows as the greatest game changer ever. At a time when plat formers were falling into a slump, the creative minds at Nintendo decided to make good use of 3D & their favorite red plumber. Super Mario 64 is what put Nintendo 64 on the market, but also led to a huge deluge of mediocre to straight out terrible 3D plat formers. Overall this game is imaginative & fun. I find it funny that whenever you jump, Mario yells out ‘Yippie!! Wampa!!! Yaaahooo!!!’. He’s so overly eager.
2. Goldeneye OO7= Another game changer here, at a time when games emulated the ‘3D Environments/ 2D enemies’ engine. Rare decided to make a brilliant first person shooter based off an awesome Bond film & did it well. The music sounds like a high end 90’s action flick with graphics that still maintain their quality but they are aging now that the huge slew of FPS games from next-gen consoles are pushing graphics further. It’s way better than the ‘Call of Duty’ games & are longer than those short games. My opinion is Goldeneye64 is one of those games the changed everything. Without Goldeneye, you would not have Call of Duty. Fun fact: The multiplayer mode was a last minute edition to the game. Also, the game was originally meant to be released at the same time ‘GoldenEye’ was released to theaters on the Super Nintendo. The game was designed as a 2D plat former using the same engine & graphics as ‘Donkey Kong Country’. Though at the time the game was still in development, Nintendo executives were pushing for a the upcoming N64, so the people at rare decided to scrap everything that was already made & turn it into a first person 3D shooter.
1. Star Wars: Rogue Squadron= Another Star Wars based game, but this one is better than you think. This is the game I first owned back when I got the N64 & it blew me away. This is a game that just made me more of a star wars fan in my childhood. This game was the best thing from my childhood & still continues to be fun & entertaining, despite it being released 17 years ago. The game should be known as a technical achievement in both graphics & sound; that and Goldeneye deserve the mention. The fine people at Lucas Arts, yet again, were the bloody masters in video games, & it showed. They did not half-ass this game & decided to put some easter eggsm as well as some cheat codes that do not ruin the fun of this masterpiece.
As extras you get to relive the Battle of Hoth in it’s brilliant entirety & also go through the trench run. This is one I’m recommending to all the Star Wars fanboys & fan girls. It won’t disappoint the most hardcore fans.
So that was my list, feel free to tell me how you felt about the list. Did my list relive some childhood memories or at least good memories about the N64 or did my love for the N64 anger you?
Feel free to drop a line.
Here’s my Email again: firstname.lastname@example.org
I’m not kidding, one of these days I’m going to make a ‘Compendium’ of all of my Blogababble entries to see how many people would be interested in reading the insane ramblings of a young person who is talking about the stuff young people don’t really care about. I won’t say I’m the first, it’s never alright to be the first, but I’m sure this blog is different than the usual fare of dumb clothes blogs or food blogs. Food blogs are nothing but retarded hipsters eating and basically talking about eating. If you want to read crap like that, then go read a pharmacy novel.
Good night all of you, and sorry about the word.